PR / Communications Expert (with a drive to develop digital skills)
If you are a traditional PR professional who is great at your day job, but wants to upskill and develop your capability for online, digital and inbound communications - this is the job for you.
Carswell Gould is looking to grow its team and is hunting for the experts in traditional PR account management who are now looking to develop their skills and expand their capability. We will value the fact that you are great at dealing with journos, clients and writing long and short-form features and copy. We want to use this experience on a number of client accounts that need experienced account managers with a passion for getting coverage through print, online and broadcast media. We are now offering the best of both worlds. You'll be able to ace your tried and tested PR work and, at the same time, develop a new set of complementary skills that will open doors and inspire your future.
Our plan is to help you upskill and become an accredited expert in Inbound Marketing, creative comms and especially the HubSpot platform. This is one of the fastest growing areas of marketing and communication and is deemed an essential ingredient to every PR pro's arsenal. We will show you how you can use the skills you have worked so hard to develop in the new world of automated and digitised communications. The job will be a blend of what you know and what you need to know to be fit for purpose as a communications expert. You will work with a mixed team of creatives, PR pros, strategic marketers and marketing technologists to deliver award-winning high impact campaigns that make a real difference to our clients (and their customers).
• Managing 4-6 PR projects and clients' work
• Creating content, writing ammo
• Engaging with journos and clients
• Working with creatives, PR and strategies to deliver award winning campaigns
• Day a month training and upskilling
• An enthusiasm to develop your digital communications skills (We will fund your HubSpot Inbound Marketing training and give you time to spend on it).
• 5 years + working in relevant PR and communication functions
• Agency experience as an account manager
• Great portfolio of PR success
• Flexible and restless approach to finding the right answer
• A demonstrable interest in the world in which you work
• Up to £40k, depending on experience level
• Plus profit share
• Full time
Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.