Marketing Communications Account Manager
What we're looking for
You have a natural flair for marketing communications and are excited by the art of the possible. You are respected by your peers, clients and colleagues and you're willing to go the extra mile for them. You have a creative mind but are equally excited about planning a campaign and delivering measurable results. You are comfortable when presenting to an audience and when you are championing your recommendations. You have the business acumen to know what is best for Carswell Gould and to be aware of the commercial implications of your decisions. Being a real "people person", you can read personalities and connect meaningfully with a variety of individuals. You have an appetite to learn and spend the time to ensure that your expert knowledge puts you in a position of expertise.
- Excellent and detailed marketing campaign planning skills.
- Experienced in web project management.
- Expertise in digital marketing including Google Adwords and social media advertising.
- Highly skilled in campaign management.Comprehensive multi-channel media buying knowledge.
- Skilled in social media management.
- Media relations experience throughout print, broadcast and online.Proficient in content marketing.
- Highly accurate and consistent proof checking skills.
- Experienced in working with designers and creatives.
- Proficient and experienced in supplier management.
- A genuine excitement, enthusiasm and passion for marketing.
- A love of working with clients and finding solutions to marketing challenges.
- Minimum 4 years experience working in a marketing communications role.
- Marketing related degree level qualification or CIM diploma (or equivalent).
There's always a lot going on at CG:
- We are a fun, award-winning and professional agency.
- 20 days holiday + Christmas break + increasing with each year of service.
- A great city centre office and working environment.
- Commission on any suggestion or contact that leads to new business.
- Benefits including healthcare, contributory pension and additional holiday.
- Access to training and self-development time.
- Freedom to learn other areas of the marketing mix from experts.
- Great team with real talent - regular social outings.
- Friendly office with free coffee and the best equipment.
- Work alongside award-winning professionals, developing a broad knowledge of integrated marketing communications.
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
This vacancy is a full-time position
Carswell Gould, 16 Brunswick Place, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AQ
To apply for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies, thank you.