Marketing Communications Account Executive
What we're looking for
You have a passion for marketing communications and are excited by the art of the possible. You are respected by your peers and senior colleagues seek your opinions and advice. You're willing to go the extra mile if it means getting the right result. You have a creative mind when it comes to communications but are equally detailed about planning and committed to delivering measurable results. You are comfortable when presenting to an audience and championing your recommendations. You have the business acumen to understand the commercial implications of your decisions. Being a real "people person", you can read personalities and connect meaningfully with a variety of individuals. You have an appetite to learn and spend the time to ensure that your expert knowledge puts you in a position of expertise. You have a passion for marketing technology and are excited by what using inbound marketing and marketing automation can achieve.
- Fantastic writing and communications skills
- Experienced in using an inbound methodology and marketing automation tools, ideally HubSpot
- Experienced in digital marketing including Google Ads and social media advertising
- A passion for campaign management. Multi-channel media buying knowledge
- Skilled in social media management and excited to grow followers and engagement
- Media relations experience throughout print, broadcast and online.
- Experienced in content marketing
- Highly accurate and consistent proof checking skills
- Some experience in working with designers and creatives
- Proficient and experienced in supplier management
- A genuine excitement, enthusiasm and passion for marketing
- A love of working with clients and finding solutions to marketing challenges
- At least three years experience working in a marketing communications role
- Marketing related degree level qualification or CIM diploma (or equivalent).
There's always a lot going on at CG:
- We are a fun, award-winning and professional agency
- 20 days holiday + Christmas break + increasing with each year of service
- A great city centre office and working environment
- Commission on any suggestion or contact that leads to new business
- Benefits including healthcare, contributory pension and additional holiday
- Access to training and self-development time
- Freedom to learn other areas of the marketing mix from experts
- Great team with real talent
- Friendly office with free coffee and the best equipment
- Work alongside award-winning professionals, developing a broad knowledge of integrated marketing communications
Up to £24,000 depending on experience.
This vacancy is a full-time position.
Carswell Gould, 16 Brunswick Place, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AQ
To apply for the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies, thank you.