Content and Communications Specialist
We're looking for an experienced and talented communications expert who has a passion for quality written content and is adept at devising, developing and delivering social media strategies across all the major platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
We need a new member of the team who is skilled at managing the press, influencers and clients and has a talent for writing both long and short-form features and copy.
You will work with a talented team of marketing experts, graphic designers and web developers to deliver award-winning, high-impact campaigns that make a real difference to our clients and their customers.
• Managing communications projects and clients' work
• Devise and run content marketing strategies
• Creation of resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
• Development of PR and social media strategies and delivering the tactics within
• Collaboration with creatives, developers, marketing strategists and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both our clients and thier audiences
• Convincing others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in
• Writing and creating website content, social posts and adverts
• Engaging directly with journalists, media outlets, influencers and clients
• Working with creatives, developers and marketing strategists to deliver award winning campaigns
• Detailed and quality admin for all projects
• Keeping the team bang up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing
• 4 years + working in relevant communication functions (agency experience preferred)
• Experience creating content across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.)
• A great portfolio of communications success
• Flexible and restless approach to finding the right answer
• A demonstrable interest in the subject of marketing communications
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
What we offer:
• Great projects - Lots of good work immediately and into the future
• Full time preferred, but we can be flexible for the right person
• Some nice benefits around health and holiday - up to 25 days (depending on where Christmas falls) + one day added every year
• The opportunity to grow your role within the business
• Training and conference allowance each year
• A solid, well established business for you to do your best work in
• A salary of £25k - £35k depending on experience
• Plus additional earning capability and commission plans
What we want to talk to you about if you get through to the interview:
• Your portfolio and how it is relevant to the work we deliver and the job opportunity
• What your views on marketing and content are?
• What is your take on why some campaigns are great and some are not?
• Your thoughts on the best strategies and tactics to increase engagement through web and digital channels including social media
• We are inviting applications now
• First interview via Zoom with Gareth Miller
• Second interviews, where you will meet the team, will be either at our offices or via Zoom
How to apply:
Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No recruitment agencies please.